Have you recently graduated from university, but still unsure with what career path to take? Keep reading – it could be one of the best career decisions you ever make!
What career path appeals to you the most?
- A mundane job with little progression opportunities
- A working environment with no office culture
- One with fantastic opportunities for a relationship builder looking to embark on a lucrative and rewarding career in business!
We are firm believers in developing soft skills and offer excellent growth potential and support networks, as well as desirable packages and flexible, remote working so you have control over where you work.
Want to join a company that will offer you a lucrative sales career with excellent scope to develop professionally, with top tier cultures, then we have the opportunity for you!
- Educated to degree level
- Business Fluency in French AND English
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, and exceptional interpersonal skills
- Team player, with the ability to also work independently
- Ideally, you’ll have a proven track record with some selling experience (no matter how small!)
Some benefits you will get:
- A competitive basic salary of €24k, with OTE taking your total package up to €28.8k+
- Flexible working hours
- Offices in a prime location
- Continuous, industry renowned training
- Clear progression opportunities
- Nights out/ Social Events
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'