Graduate Consultant Graduate Scheme
A graduate scheme in the centre of London is offering immediate opportunities to graduate to work within a fast track role to management in a FTSE 250 consultancy firm. The consultancy firm has impressive expansion plans looking to move into different areas of Europe and North America within the next 18 months.
Our award-winning company specializes in electronic trading and quantitative finance and take a truly global approach to consultancy, working with some the highest performing firms within banking, finance and IT communications.
The internal culture stimulates employees to invest time and take pride in developing real expertise in their field. Each employee is assigned a market vertical with the objective of becoming a true specialist. For the first few months of joining, you would be given extensive training to research and find candidates aligned to job descriptions. You would then progress to a client-facing role.
What benefits can you achieve in this Graduate consultancy scheme:
- Huge bonuses that give the opportunity to successful candidates to earn £40,000+ in the first 12 months.
- Quarterly team holidays and monthly rewards, such as team meals out to Michelin Star restaurant.
- Working within a successful team.
The role has a very transparent and clear progression pathway, which will enable employees to achieve higher.
- The role requires a successful candidate to have excellent communications skills and driven to establish themselves within a successful business.
- Strong academic background,
- A desire to undertake extensive and comprehensive research tasks in order to map out the very in consultancy management globally.
- Self-motivated: willing to work long hours in order to achieve attractive bonuses on offer.
- Money driven: a drive to earn money will help you be a successful graduate consultant.
- Resilient: able to move on through rejection.
SW6 Associates, through rapid organic growth, is now a market-leading recruitment firm and a top supplier to a number of clients including FTSE listed firms.
SW6 Associates' team of consultants come from a variety of backgrounds but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients.
SW6 Associates have Entry-Level and Executive Practices which operate tailored recruitment methodologies. They focus across the Sales, Recruitment, Executive Search, Business Intelligence, Consultancy, Engineering, Technology and Global Markets sectors
Keywords: Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Sales, Telesales, Estate Agency, Commercial Awareness, Recruitment Consultancy, Sales, Telesales, Digital, Media, Automotive, Industrial, Consumer, Degree, Business, Business Sales, Cold Calling, London, London, January, Graduate Scheme, Graduate Training
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'