WHAT: Graduate Conference Producer (Events)
Do you have a passion for Marketing and events? Would you like to have a role where you are given autonomy and the opportunity to be directly involved in the planning and success of an event from start to finish? I am seeking commercially aware, Graduate Level candidates with great grammar and to support my client, a provider of Business Marketing events. They are currently recruiting for two Conference Producers to come on board and take ownership of putting together events from Conception to Execution stage.
This is a fast- paced multifaceted role including research and coordination where your communication skills and creative writing skills will be put into practice every day. AS such, it is essential that you have great Grammar and written skills. A large proportion of this role involves, in-depth telephone research and as such you must be passionate about research and identifying new topics and information.
· Telephone based in-depth research
· Creating databases
· Putting together and writing agendas
· Influencing speakers and generating interest in your event
· Recruiting speakers through various methods (telephone/face-to-face/email)
· Liaising and organising the speakers on the actual day of the conference
· Coordinating the activities of the event on the day
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job