Graduate Conference Producer
Are you a recent graduate and are confused about what you want to do next? Did you enjoy the research element of your degree? Do you see yourself as having excellent communication skills? Then a career as a Conference Producer could be for you!
As a Conference Producer, you will produce industry leading Conferences. You will acquire industry leaders to speak at your conference and will project manage the marketing, sales and logistic teams throughout the whole process to make sure that when YOU attend your conference (can be global), it will be a success and you will have pride in what you’ve produced!
Conference Producers have a high degree of autonomy but are guided and supported throughout.
Key tasks and responsibilities include:
- Industry analysis: conducting both desk and telephone research
- Programme creation: structuring and writing strategic conference agendas
- Securing speakers: identifying and inviting leading industry executives
- Project management: working with and briefing internal teams and clients
- Attending the conference!
The ideal candidate will:
- Have an outstanding academic record - a minimum 2:1 degree (or equivalent) and AAB at A-level (or equivalent)
- Be an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual, have a very curious and intuitive attitude
- Be able to communicate complex information both verbally and in writing
- Have proven analytical skills, be able to quickly get to grips with new concepts and ideas
- Be commercially aware, will be interested in the news and what’s going on in the world
Albany Appointments specialises in recruiting for roles in Conference Production, Event Marketing, B2B Sales and Event Management. Why not call one of our dedicated consultants to have a confidential conversation about your career.
- Communication Skills
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job