Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to take the helm and manage market-leading conferences and events from conception to completion?
Do you like analysing issues and getting to grips with new concepts and ideas?
Are you good at communicating complex information both verbally and in writing?
Have you ever thought about getting into consultancy or a graduate scheme as a researcher or analyst?
As a Graduate Conference Producer for a top tier bespoke conference company in London, you will take advantage of international collaboration and engaging environment with a fantastic business event organiser. Benefits include opportunities for international travel, extensive and supportive training, autonomy and responsibility from the outset, and plenty of variety in your day to day working. You will be integral to the success of the conferences and events you'll be producing in finance, energy and policy, within a company that allows you to take the helm and hit the ground running. This is a fantastic opportunity for a confident communicator with strong interpersonal skills to develop a career in an exciting and ever-changing industry.
- Producing successful conferences via research and networking to develop strong agendas and content; this includes the reproduction of existing annual events as well as new launches
- Taking ownership of events in their entirety by developing and maintaining excellent professional relationships with key industry experts and leaders
- Researching themes and market trends in order to build and maintain a database of industry specific conference delegates, speakers and sponsors for future successful conferences
- Onsite management and ownership of the schedule and agenda of the conferences, ensuring events are seamless, and networking with speakers, delegates and sponsors with a view to conducting research and producing post-event portfolios trends and content
- You will ideally have an excellent academic record, including a 2:1 in your undergraduate degree, combined with 6-12 months' commercial experience so you can hit the ground running
- An interest in current affairs, politics and economics would be beneficial in order to quickly grasp the conferences' subject matter and themes
- Presentable and confident in communicating on a highly professional level through varied channels to attract and engage with professionals across various industries
- Proactive and detail orientated to ensure the organisation of events is watertight, and building rapport with colleagues and clients alike to ensure the success of the conferences
If you feel that this opportunity would suit you, and that you'd relish a challenge with plenty of autonomy and responsibility, hit the Apply button now!