Graduate Compliance Administrator
Leeds City Centre
My client is looking for expand their compliance/conflicts team with a highly motivated Graduate who is looking for a role which will help them develop a career within risk and compliance.
This will be an excellent opportunity for a Graduate with some previous office administration experience.
Duties will include:
- Review all new client matters and ensure all details provided by the team are correct
- Updating and maintaining client accounts on the database
- Assist with the research and liaise on a regular basis with the Risk team regarding certain accounts
- Work closely with the Anti-Money Laundering and fraud teams
- Ensure all client checks are completed in an efficient and timely manner
- Escalate all conflict issues immediately with line manager or fee earner with clear information regarding the client and the matter in question
- Analyse all new or potential clients and determine all potential risks that could occur
- Educated to degree level with a 2:1 or above (or equivalent)
- Previous office administration experience is essential
- Experience in a regulated environment would be preferred
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communicator both written and verbally
Salary is £20,000-£23,000 depending on experience
If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job