We are currently recruiting on behalf of our key client, an international Recruitment Consultancy, who are looking for two Compliance Administrators to join their team.
My client is based in West London and is a very well established and respected firm that specialise in the IT and Technology sectors.
This is a permanent, full time post (9.00am-5.30pm) and candidates must have a degree and at a minimum of 6 months experience of working as an Administrator within an office environment.
When the successful candidates have completed their training programmes with my client, then their role will involve the following:
- Raise contract documentation for new placements & extensions
- Obtain statutory, company and Client compliance for all new contractors
- Responsible for recording, auditing and chasing outstanding contracts & compliance
- Conduct compliance checks on all new Clients & placements
- Management of data protection as per GDPR guidelines
- Liaise with Sales & Accounting departments to ensure accuracy of contractor information on company CRM platform
If this exciting and challenging career opportunity sounds of interest, and you have the qualifications and experience required, then please apply now.
- General Administration
- Degree Educated
- Office Experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job