Graduate Commercial Finance Analyst
Key responsibilities will include;
- Daily and weekly reporting on performance vs. KPIs and budget.
- Working closely with online acquisition team to develop return on investment reports
- Working closely with website optimisation to develop tracking reports
- Assist in analysing online channels & cost per acquisition, identifying opportunities for driving volume and areas of potential cost efficiencies
- Assist in developing effective reporting pack and communicating to stakeholders.
To apply for this role candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Be a Graduate with a 1st or 2:1 Mathematical, Science or Business based degree with BBB or above at A-Level
- Want to broaden their experience in all departments and areas of a company
- Be self-motivated and be confident in managing a busy workload
- Be competent in all Microsoft office packages
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'