An exciting Graduate Commercial Assistant opportunity has arisen with a multi-million pound UK business at their location in West Bromwich. This is a great opportunity for an analytical and commercially aware individual looking for a hands-on role where you can become a vital member of a successful company.
A leading electrical and lighting products manufacturer and distribution business belonging to a global group of companies, with a turnover of over £600 million. Their products are installed in several prestigious projects globally, including Wembley Stadium, Dubai Airport and the London Underground. They are an established business with a fantastic reputation for rewarding and developing their employees.
In this varied role, you will work closely with the Commercial Manager, assisting with the development and implementation of commercial strategies in line with the company's business objectives. Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Commercial Manager with management of commercial offering and policies
- Calculation and implementation of product pricing
- Undertaking detailed analysis and providing the management team with direction and recommendations on the right commercial decisions for the business
- Communicating with various departments of the business and customers regarding pricing to ensure systems are kept up to date
- Involvement in sales support for internal and external teams
- Working with Marketing department to create promotional materials and price lists
- Product management, including delivering promotions and development of product offer
- Monitoring, reporting and commentating on sales and margin performance monthly by reference to the agreed sales forecast
Key Skills Required
We are looking for an ambitious, analytical and adaptable individual, with strong business acumen and commercial awareness, who fulfils the following criteria:
- Educated to degree level in a business-related subject
- Full UK driving licence
- Experience in a similar or commercial role
- Able to work as part of a team and independently
- Able to work flexibly and take on new challenges
Intermediate to advanced Excel skills would also be advantageous.
You will be rewarded with a competitive starting salary of up to £22,000, plus an uncapped bonus and regular salary reviews. You will also receive excellent training, ongoing professional development and have the opportunity to progress.
Want to find out more? Apply today!
Interviews will be taking place soon.