* Full Training & APC Funding provided
* Company Car
My client, one of London's most highly regarded agencies is looking to recruit an ambitious Real Estate Management or Property Graduate for this phenomenal Commercial Agent role!
This incredible and rarely available role offers full training and APC funding and a company car!
* £24,000 basic salary
* % of office commission
* Monday to Friday
* APC funding
* Company Car
* Full training provided
* South West London
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Achieve and exceed all personal performance targets
* To liaise closely with the team on all viewings and inspections
* All contact with clients must be carried out in accordance with set company procedures
* Deal with all customers in a polite and friendly manner
* Co-ordinating advertising schedules, mail outs and other advertising campaigns
* To regularly update clients with interest received on property
* Be punctual for all meetings and appointments
* To ensure all property details, internet and social media exposure is effective and up to date
* To work to company minimum service standards
* To ensure all work conducted complies with relevant industry legislation
* To monitor other opportunities within our core postcode areas and canvass them for new instructions and future business opportunities
* Strong sales ethic
* Confident and enthusiastic
* Ambitious and proactive
* Well organised
* Ability to work unsupervised
* Intermediate user of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
* Ability to operate within a business to business environment
* Ability to work to fluctuating deadlines
* Ability to coordinate and follow up on work that delivers results
The ideal candidate will be confident and enthusiastic and have exceptional customer service and sales skills. If this sounds like you APPLY HERE TODAY! Or contact Daisy Maher at GKR London Recruitment for further information.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'