As a Client Relationship Manager with our client, you'll be acting as the intermediary between the organisation with some of the biggest brand names in tech! The successful candidate will develop relationships with customers and manage the implementation of projects that involve the company's unique service offering. You'll be a confident communicator with a strong commercial awareness. Once you have acquired experience in maintaining, rekindling and developing business relationships with your clients, you'll have the exciting opportunity to move into Senior Project Consultancy, or adopt another external, client facing role within the company!
- A competitive basic salary of up to £24,000
- Full, bespoke training
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
- Fun offices in a highly sought after location
- Excellent scope for progression
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Obtain a comprehensive knowledge of the company and its prestigious client base in order to best develop rapport with your customers
- Develop relationships with your clients in order to best facilitate the management and implementation of software and the company's product offering
- Rekindle dormant client relationships in order to add to the company's client base
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job