KANTAR MILLWARD BROWN
Helping brands make sense of a digitally driven world
Trainee Client Executive
The Trainee Client Executive (TCE) is an entry level position for someone with a keen interest in media and digital marketing and advertising. Kantar Millward Brown proudly works with 90% of the world’s biggest advertisers so the TCE in the Media and Digital team will have the opportunity to work with a number of these, providing insights as part of a larger team. The TCE’s duties will vary, but their main purpose is to implement projects and support the smooth and efficient running of research projects. The TCE will learn the process from start to finish and will develop key skills such as quality checking reports and providing insights to clients. Successful candidates will be empowered to progress within Kantar Millward Brown into areas matching their skills and interest.
KANTAR MILLWARD BROWN
A leading research agency, we help clients to grow great brands and improve marketing efficiency by analysing, interpreting and understanding the world around us. At Kantar Millward Brown, our services include qualitative solutions, neuroscience, brand equity and advertising, media and digital effectiveness. Join us and you’ll be part of 30,000 colleagues and 12 world leading research, data and insight brands at Kantar. At the heart of WPP, our unique consumer insight inspires clients to flourish in an extraordinary world.
- Learn about projects from a financial standpoint, working closely with the account team to ensure projects operate efficiently and to budget, learning about financial monitoring to develop commercial competency.
- Learn how to deliver Media and Digital products and services to clients, whilst working with the account team to ensure client needs are met.
- Work on building up relationships with clients.
- You will work through various client projects from Design through to Delivery, with varying degrees of ownership (from taking the brief to client presentations)
- Contribute to the production of client deliverables, such as questionnaires and presentations. You will help to ensure the smooth running of research projects, and give input into insight presentations.
- Must be organised and flexible to allow you to work across a range of clients and projects at once.
- Must have a genuine demonstrable interest for learning more about media and digital advertising.
- Excellent communication skills to build up strong relationships, deliver information and persuade and negotiate.
- The desire and ambition to learn, improve your skills, and progress your career.
- Experience presenting, or the confidence/desire to learn this ability would be beneficial.
- The ability to function effectively in a teamwork environment.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.