Working for this leading company as a Graduate Client Executive, you will be responsible for building relationships with clients and managing a number of key projects. This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys co-ordination and delivering a high level of customer service to their clients. The role of Graduate Client Executive offers clear progression opportunities within the company and working hours of Monday to Friday 9am-5:30pm.
Graduate Client Executive duties include:
- Building relationships with internal and external clients
- Ensuring clients understand information provided and realise maximum value
- Designing, management and delivery of client projects
- Owning projects and monitoring progress at all times
- Ensuring internal and external teams understand all aspects of the project
- Writing and updating project documentation
- Communicating clearly between colleagues and clients to ensure all departments are clear and effective
The Graduate Client Executive will be a computer literate and highly organised problem solver with strong communication skills both written and verbal. You will also be a good team player who is numerate with experience dealing with customers or clients.
- Client Services
- Communication Skills
- Computer Literate
- Customer Service
- Building Relationships
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job