This company specialise in metrology, they are known and trusted by their customers across the industry and across the country to deliver solutions.
OVERVIEW OF ROLE:
As a sales and service organisation, looking after their customers and ensuring that their Customer Care Department runs smoothly is key. Our client is looking for a dynamic, efficient graduate to be involved in customer and supplier liaison to support the sales and support functions of their business to ensure the highest quality provision of products and services to their customers. You’ll be at the heart of the busy Customer Care operation, talking to customers, suppliers and in-house engineers so that all their orders are satisfied on-time and professionally. You will need to be organised with a keen eye for detail, as well as being approachable, pro-active and able to develop a rapport with customers and suppliers.
• Communication with customers, suppliers and in-house engineers proactively, to achieve fulfilment of new equipment sales orders, product support orders and service contract renewals
• Answering sales and support telephone queries and ensuring high levels of customer care
• Raising quotes, purchase orders, maintaining databases and spreadsheets
• General office duties
• Other project based work as required across marketing and general operational projects
They are looking for an organised and efficient graduate with an approachable manner, able to prioritise and work to deadlines. Essential for this role:
• Educated to degree (relevant subject) - 2:1 minimum
• A good communicator, able to give a positive impression of the company
• The ability to work under your own initiative
• Desire to deliver customer service excellence at all times
• Strong Microsoft Office and IT skills with the ability to work on projects
• An outgoing telephone manner
• Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
HOURS OF WORK: 8.30 - 4.30 ½ hour lunch
BENEFITS: Performance related bonus, varied and stimulating work, a supportive team and environment, full induction and training programme.
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Office
- Organisational Skills
- Project Delivery
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job