Graduate Civil Engineer - required for a well established Demolition and Asbestos removal company based in South Wales. This opportunity will lead the Graduate to become Demolition Expert learning from leading experts in the industry.
The Graduate Civil Engineer will be involved in all aspects of demolition both in the office and site management. This would suit a recent graduate looking for a career within the industry; the graduate is expected to have a degree within a Construction or Civil Engineering discipline. There will be full training on the role and support for the right person to eventually become a Director within the company.
Graduate Civil Engineer Position Overview
- Role to become a Demolition Expert
- Oversee all elements of the demolition contracts from pre contract meetings with clients and duty holders to comprehensive risk assessments and method statements
- Quantity Surveying duties
- Site Management duties
- Health and Safety
- Budget and plant control to completion and hand over
- Design work on projects
Graduate Civil Engineer Position Requirements
- Degree within Construction or Civil Engineering discipline
- UK Driving Licence
- Live in or happy to relocate to South Wales (Just outside Cardiff)
- Knowledge of Construction industry
- Willingness to work towards Chartership with the IDE
- Ability to develop relationships and work closely with other stakeholders
- Enthusiastic to learn
- Ambitious to fast track career
Graduate Civil Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £20K+
- Potential earnings up to £50K after 4 years training
- Paid further educational support and training
- Other benefits to be discussed at interview
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'