Graduate Civil Engineer - Highways
Graduate Civil Engineer Position - required to join a leading consultancy based in Stockport. This is an exciting opportunity for a Graduate Civil Engineer to work on a variety of challenging projects within the Highways sector. The company offer a first class service within Civil Engineering consultancy therefore they look for top quality professionals to come on board and join the team.
The successful Graduate should hold a BEng/ BSc or MEng/ MSc in Civil or Structural engineering from an ICE approved institution and have a passion in pursuing their development taking time to achieved MICE status. The Graduate Civil Engineer should have a flexible approach to work and strong analytical skills in order to work within this growing company.
This is an excellent opportunity for a newly qualified graduate ideally with experience of using AutoCAD or a Graduate with up to 3 years PGE seeking their next step on the career ladder. A crucial part of this role will involve client liaison and supporting other team members in attending design and site meetings.
Graduate Civil Engineer Position Overview
- Section 38/278 highway design projects.
- Feasibility studies.
- Design, preparation of contract documents, procurement of contractors and site supervision of highway schemes
- Highways project management.
- Design and site supervision of highway maintenance schemes
Graduate Civil Engineer Position Requirements
- MEng, BEng, Bsc Graduate looking to work towards Chartered status.
- A graduate Civil Engineer with experience in Civil and Infrastructure engineering sectors
- Experience of working in a civil/structural design office is desirable but not essential
- Experience of using AutoCAD
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to thrive in a hardworking and dynamic environment.
Graduate Civil Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary: £20,000 - £28,000 per year
- ICE accredited Training Scheme
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job