My rail client is looking to recruit 1 individual that is graduating this summer with a civil engineering degree or similar. The role will be to become and Civil Design engineer for the railway industry. My client will be providing a full 2 year training plan and career development scheme that is second to none in the market.
- Design calculations and drawings for assigned projects within the Rail portfolio
- Project management of work packages
- Report writing
- Client engagement activities from the outset, including attending project meetings and issuing
- project updates
- Feasibility studies
- Planning, procuring and implementing site investigation works
- Ensuring that all works - survey, design and construction - can be carried out safely
Attributes required of our graduates
- The drive and self-motivation to achieve Chartered status and to continuously develop
- technical, commercial and management skills.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively within multidisciplinary teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to apply technical knowledge to analysing and solving engineering problems.
- Ability to work using self-initiative.
- Flexible approach to work, and ability to prioritise and manage time effectively.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to make correct judgements
Please apply for more details.
The process will involve an initial interview with Fission Rail before a second interview with my client.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'