Acies is currently recruiting for a Graduate Civil and Structural Engineer to join our team in Edinburgh. You will join us on a full time/permanent basis and in return will receive a competitive salary.
At Acies we take great pride in everything we do, which is reflected in our reputation for excellence across our wide range of services.
Established as an independent consultancy in 2003, Acies’ has over 30 years of experience in commercial property across all sectors. The majority of our work comes from repeat business or word of mouth recommendations from satisfied clients – institutional and blue chip organisations, developers, contractors and a variety of household names. In 2017 we became part of RSK Group.
Acies undertakes the civil and structural design of buildings projects up to construction values of around £20m. A lot of our projects are alterations to existing, and often historic buildings. We also undertake new build projects and the associated civils works associated with buildings developments. We work across the whole of the UK.
Key duties and responsibilities as our Graduate Civil and Structural Engineer:
- Civil and Structural Engineering design for a variety of commercial building projects, of both new build and renovation/alteration projects
- Use of design software packages including:
- Tekla Structural Designer
- Tekla Fastrack Suite
- AutoCAD LT
- Attendance at Design Team and Client meetings
- Visits to site for inspections and surveys
- In addition to your normal duties, you may occasionally be required to undertake additional work necessary to meet the needs of the business, without additional remuneration
What we’re looking for in our Graduate Civil and Structural Engineer:
- BEng or MEng in civil and/or structural engineering
- Approximately 2 years post-graduate experience – preferably in consultancy, working on commercial building structures projects
- Civil Engineering/Drainage design experience an advantage
- Aiming to become a Chartered Engineer with ICE or IStructE
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Prepared to work as part of a team or as an individual
- Candidates must be willing to spend time on site and occasional stays away from home
- Full UK driving licence
Salary and benefits you will receive as our Graduate Civil and Structural Engineer:
- £Commensurate with experience
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- A flexible benefits programme including the option to buy additional holidays and private health care
- Acies operates an ICE approved training scheme, and staff are supported to achieve professional qualification with ICE or IStructE
- Flexible working, based out of our city centre Edinburgh office with the opportunity to work from home
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Graduate Civil and Structural Engineer, then please click ‘Apply’ today.
RSK is also committed to our Corporate Responsibility strategy. We seek to minimise our impact on the environment; to engage positively with the community and education groups; to provide a safe and supportive atmosphere in which to work, and to promote Corporate Responsibility throughout our supply chain.
RSK Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'