We are currently working exclusively with a top 150 Uk food manufacturing business who have an opportunity for a Graduate Category Analyst to join their Sales and Marketing department.
The vacancy will hold responsibility for a Major retail account and will require an individual to build a close relationship with the retail Buyer in order to achieve category objectives for both supplier and customer.
- To analyse sales data to improve category performance.
- Drive sales and profitability on the specified account through identifying opportunities by working closely with the NPD team.
- Influence decision makers to increase listings by presenting market data.
- Build relationships with the multi-retail departments to build brand awareness.
- The ability to analyse market data - Kantar, Nielson, Dunnhumby
- Be a confident decision maker with strong communication skills
- Have the ability to present to Senior Management teams.
- Presentation skills to deliver a clear flow and structure, from objective through analysis, observations, insights and learnings to proposals
- Time management skills and commitment to deliver to agreed timescales.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent and with category management skills and experience
- Strong analytical and numerical skills to derive insight from complex data sources and work effectively with numeric data sets and spreadsheets.
- Attention to detail and creativity skills to deliver new ways of working
This role is based in the West Midlands and will require regular travel to the retailers head office on a weekly basis. Regular travel to retails stores will also be a key part of this role, this will be on a UK wide basis.
Elevate Recruitment & Training Consultants Limited are a specialist Food / FMCG industry recruiter. This vacancy is just one of a number of vacancies that we are working in the sector.