Our 'Big 4' client are recruiting graduate candidates for an exciting role as a Graduate/Junior Case Handler. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience on a project run by a global professional services organisation.
Are you adaptable and driven with a can- do attitude?
Would you relish the opportunity to gain invaluable work experience in a professional environment?
A comprehensive and structured training programme is available including a 3 - week induction and accreditation period. This is supplemented by an on- going supportive environment in which self - motivated and dynamic candidates will flourish. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic with a positive attitude.
Start Date: 23 April 2018
Assessment Centre Date: 27 March 2018
Rate: £120.00 per day
Duration: 12 months
Commitment to the duration of the contract is expected
Location: Crawley, West Sussex
Please note you will be required to pass a telephone interview and online aptitude test prior to invitation to assessment centre.
The role will involve working:
- in a results orientated & quality controlled environment;
- with a high level of accuracy and strict deadlines;
- as part of a larger team to help a major pension provider review products they have sold
Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Gathering and reviewing complex annuity sale documentation
- Reaching an informed decision based on evidence you have collated
- Providing written & oral rationale for judgements you have analytically reached
- Strong focus on good customer outcomes and treating customers fairly.
- Associates should be degree qualified (2:1 desirable) or other relevant work experience.
- Ability to understand the value in providing excellent customer service, and achieving fair customer outcomes
- Desire to attain and maintain targets in relation to both levels of quality and productivity
- A strong work ethic and ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent letter writing skills
- Ability to take ownership of workload in a time pressured environment
- Strong literacy, numeracy and communication skills.
- Previous experience using Microsoft Office, in particular Word & Excel
- Professionalism, empathy and integrity.
- Experience of working within an office environment
- Experience of dealing with customers in a regulated environment
- Fortnightly payment schedule
- Ongoing Contractor Support & Feedback sessions