Graduate Required - Ideally a degree within Business, Finance or Marketing
£18,000 - + Benefits
Our client, a corporate organisation based in Bracknell are looking to recruit a dynamic, well presented and people orientated Receptionist/Administrator to join their facilities team on a maternity contract. This role will suit someone who has recently graduated with a degree within either finance, business or marketing and is looking to progress within a company rather than a role.
This fantastic opportunity will not be available for a long period of time so please send your CV ASAP so we can see if your experience and ability to learn fits with our client!
You will be the face of the company, ensuring each client visiting has the best experience possible.
- To provide a first class reception service to all visitors, callers and employees
- To always present a high quality image as well as being helpful and professional
- You will work within the facilities department, splitting your time between FOH and Administration
- To ensure the Head Office staff has a suitable working environment and the building is kept to a very high standard
- Covering a number of responsibilities, building maintenance and health and safety
- To eventually progress within the business within other departments
- Respond quickly and efficiently to all incoming phone calls via internal switchboard
- Meet and greet all visitors in a professional and polite manner, logging in visitors and issuing badges
- Issuing and controlling security passes for employees, producing reports as required
- Administrate staff car park - controlling over flow parking
- Arrange meeting rooms and lunches when required
- Booking taxis as required
- Manage facilities inbox on a daily basis
- Track and monitor preventative maintenance requests
- Update spread sheets using Microsoft Excel
Hours: Monday - Friday 8.30am-4.30pm and 9.30am-5.30pm
- Well presented, smart and professional appearance
- Educated to a degree level - ideally within Business Management, Finance or Marketing
- Articulate, polite and professional telephone manner
- Helpful and friendly
- Calm with a "can do" attitude
- Highly organised individual
- Team player
- Flexible and approachable
- Proficient using Microsoft Packages
Please APPLY with your CV TODAY or contact Paige on -
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job