Our client is a leading provider of security systems, they never stop looking for the next leap ahead in technology, infrastructure, integration, and customer service. It is their mission to collectively deliver better solutions with greater benefits for their clients
They are looking for a talented Graduate C# .NET Developer to join their close-knit team in London, Euston. They are an expanding Software House and this is a new role within the organisation.
You will be responsible for:
- Working closely with the .NET technical lead in all aspects of the design and development of solutions.
- Following the coding structures and patterns in place within the existing product range.
- Maintaining and resolving issues with all.NET programs alongside the other developers
The technical skills required are:
- Good Computer science or related degree
- Good knowledge of .NET technology stack to work with C# .Net MVC SQL etc
- Solid engineering approach
- Quality oriented
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISA'S AND WORK PERMITS.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, sexuality, race or religion and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age sex, sexuality, race or religion for this role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'