Graduate Buying Assistant
We are seeking a driven, and confident graduate looking to begin a career within Buying. The successful candidate will be joining a market leading business in mid-Devon where they can progress and develop. The main purpose of the role is to assist the Buyer with sales and margin analysis to aid in buying decisions.
Buying Assistant Responsibilities:
- Attending relevant meetings
- Working with admin support to maintain files
- Taking ownership of certain projects ensuring timely delivery
- Identify and develop new product ranges
- Develop an understanding of current supply routes
- Handling of telephone calls both internally and externally
- Compliance with company procedures and instructions
Buying Assistant Requirements:
- Experience in a similar role or educated in a relevant field
- Ideally experienced working as a Buying Assistant or in the supply chain is prefereable but not essential
- Possessing a high attention to deal with good organisational skills
- The ability to prioritise tasks and use own initiative
- Excellent relationship building skills
- IT skills (Microsoft office)
The role will pay a competitive salary with a good benefits package. This is a fantastic opportunity to step into a company performing exciting and interesting work. Apply asap.
Keywords: Buying assistant, buyer, product manager, product development, sales analysis, excel, permanent jobs, Devon jobs, Buying jobs, supply chain, supply chain jobs, Graduate jobs, entry level
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'