My client is one country's leading envelope contractors that work on a range roofing projects and they are actively looking for a Graduate to work within their procurement department. They are based near Wigan so require the graduate to be close to this location.
The Graduate Buyer will have the opportunity to be heavily involved within a range of projects for many of their clients. The role will involve key duties regarding scheduling. The successful Graduate Buyer will be working closely with other departments in the company to interpret drawings and survey amounts and products required in order to complete a project successfully from both financial and time scale aspects. Strong communication skills will be needed when it comes to conversing with both suppliers and clients. The company currently employ four other graduates and offer strong progression routes in order to take a graduate's career to the next step. The role would particularly appeal to surveying graduate as there will be the opportunity to survey roofing projects from drawings.
They are looking for a Graduate Buyer who can join the offices and make a real impact within the workplace and in return they will offer invaluable industry support and experience. The company have been operating for over 20 years and have really established themselves within the industry.
Graduate Buyer Position Overview
- Key duties within scheduling
- Interpreting project drawing with the design team
- Survey amounts of products and materials
- Involvement with orders and ensure amounts are correct
- Conversing with suppliers and clients to maintain positive company reputation
- Attend all relevant company and project meetings
- Other duties to be discussed at interview stage
Graduate Buyer Position Requirements
- Industry related degree (MSc, BSc or HND)
- Close proximity of Wigan
- Highly motivated and ambitious
- Strong construction knowledge
Graduate Buyer Position Remuneration
- Salary up to 20K
- Package to be discussed at interview stage
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job