Graduate Business Trainee- Tailored Training Programme - Business and Management - Bonus - Quick Progression
Are you a competitive and driven graduate looking for a long-term career?
Do you thrive on building customer relationships and bringing results?
Are you ambitious and money-motivated?
This could be the perfect opportunity for you to make a real impact within a large, successful business and take your career to the next level.
Our client is one of the largest businesses in their £9.8 billion industry. They are now looking for a Graduate Business Trainee to contribute to the success of their established location in Redruth.
Unlike many other graduate schemes, your development is limited only by your own ambition. You will be given the tools to be successful, make an impact and progress. The group has a fantastic reputation for developing their graduate trainees - some of whom are now running their own businesses within the group!
Upon joining the business as a Graduate Business Trainee, you will immerse yourself in an intensive training period and gain insight into various areas of the business. You will receive product, skills and industry sales training, and one-on-one mentoring with a senior manager. After your training period, you will progress to Business Development Manager level.
You will be responsible for your own customer accounts and manage your own diary. You will proactively communicate with your customers via telephone and face-to-face visits, getting to know them and their business needs. It is up to you to use your excellent customer service skills to ensure your clients are happy and continue to come to you as the supplier of choice.
This role will not only give you unprecedented freedom and autonomy, but you will also develop the skills required for management.
Key skills required
This is an opportunity for graduates who stand out from the crowd. As such, we are looking for individuals who fulfil the following criteria:
- Business-related degree (or similar)
- Passionate about pursuing a career in sales
- Excellent communication skills
- Natural ability to build rapport
- Self-motivated and independent
- Tenacious and results-focused
- Full, clean UK driving licence
What's in it for you?
- Unrivalled graduate training programme - tailored to you!
- Starting salary of £20,000 to £24,000 with regular salary reviews
- Your cut of the company's profits in the form of an annual bonus - uncapped potential
- Further progression opportunities
- High spec company car (after initial training period)
- A chance to establish a career with a well renowned business - opportunities with the group are highly sought after by industry professionals
Think you've got what it takes? Don't miss out - apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job