At Global Payments you will bring to market the technology that handles billions in payments each year. This is the core of our business. You’ll work with in our SME Sales Team to add to the thousands of businesses that depend on our products to accept payments online. You may even be sharing the story of products that will change how people pay and are paid. In short, you’ll own a key part of our future…and get to tell the world about some cool technology.
- You’ll join a smart bunch of people who deal with SME merchants from multiple verticals across the UK.
- Our culture is all about empowering people; you’ll manage a high level of inbound and outbound calls to decision makers within target markets.
- We’re obsessed with solving problems for our customers so you’ll conduct needs analysis and establish pain points with prospects.
- You’ll build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and following up in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- You’ll do product demos with new prospects.
- We love to collaborate, and you’ll support Marketing campaigns through co-ordinated outbound activity (email, social media and phone calls).
- We’re crisp and detail oriented so you’ll need to follow up on leads and conduct research on prospects.
- Data is king; you’ll analyse sales and campaign activity and trends, making recommendations for new campaigns.
- We’re a delivery oriented bunch; you’ll work to set performance metrics, including daily, weekly and monthly targets.
- We work in a fast-moving set-up, so expect to pitch in with other responsibilities from time to time also.
What qualities you will bring:
- You are a recent graduate with a business related degree or equivalent
- Previous sales experience would be an advantage
Communication & Relationship Management
- Strong interpersonal skills, both in written and verbal communication
- Active listening skills
- Able to influence at all levels
- Strong attention to detail
- A history of successfully interfacing with customers and excellent interpersonal skills
- A highly self-motivated individual with drive and passion for sales and a resilient character
This also helps:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM is desirable