Are you an ambitious and money-motivated graduate looking to start a fantastic career with a market-leading business?
This is an exciting opportunity to kick-start your career with a successful electrical distribution business that is passionate about developing graduate talent. They are currently looking for a graduate to join their Weston-super-Mare location as a Graduate Business Management Trainee.
Who will you be working for?
The business you will be working for is one of the largest players in their industry and have an impressive annual turnover exceeding £1.2 billion. They already employ over 4,000 people across hundreds of UK locations and are well-established and highly respected.
What will you be doing?
As a Graduate Business Management Trainee, you will make an impact by:
- Learning about all areas of the business
- Receiving bespoke mentoring and training from a successful manager
- Building strong relationships with new B2B clients
- Managing current accounts and maximising their profitability
- Progressing to a key role within the business
As you progress with the business, you will gain autonomy and have a much higher earning potential. Many of their managers initially started their career as trainees and now run their own business within the group - earning impressive salaries and generous bonuses. Your development is limited only by your own ambition.
How will you be rewarded?
As a Graduate Business Management Trainee you will:
- Receive a basic starting salary of £20,000 - £24,000 (depending on experience)
- Receive regular salary increases as you progress
- Earn a cut of the company's profits in the form of an annual bonus - uncapped potential
- Have products and skills training in various business fields, including top industry sales training
- Be given the opportunity to progress to Business Development Manager level where you will have a high-spec company car
As a Graduate Business Management Trainee, you should have:
- A business degree or similar
- Excellent communication skills
- A passion for business
- Ambition, drive and self-motivation
- A full, clean UK driving licence
Think you have what it takes? Don't miss out, apply today to find out more!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job