Are you an ambitious and money-motivated graduate who thrives on building relationships and bringing results?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful business where you can make an impact and progress quickly.
Who you'll be working for
You'll be working for a market-leading electrical distribution business who have a proven track-record of developing graduate talent. They already employ over 4,000 people across hundreds of UK locations and have an impressive turnover of £1.2 billion. Building relationships is at the heart of everything they do - that is with clients, suppliers and their employees.
Joining their graduate training scheme as a Graduate Business Management Trainee, your development is only limited by your own ambition. You will be given the tools to build a successful career, make an impact on the business and progress quickly.
What you'll be doing
As a Graduate Business Management Trainee, you will:
- Immerse yourself in an intensive training period and gain insight into various areas of the business
- Receive product, skills and industry sales training
- Work closely with a senior manager mentor
- Quickly progress to Business Development Manager level
- Build relationships with B2B customers
- Manage key customer accounts and your own diary
Key skills required
This is an opportunity for graduates who stand out from the crowd. You should be:
- A graduate with a business-related degree (or similar)
- Passionate about business
- An excellent communicator
- Self-motivated and independent
- Tenacious and results-focused
- In possession of a full, clean UK driving licence
As a Graduate Business Management Trainee, you will receive:
- Thorough training tailored to you
- An initial salary of £20,000 to £24,000 with regular salary reviews
- Your cut of the company's profits in the form of an annual bonus - uncapped potential
- Further progression opportunities
- A high-spec company car (after initial training period)
- The opportunity to establish a career with a well-renowned business - opportunities with the group are highly sought after by industry professionals
Think you've got what it takes? Don't miss out - apply today to find out more!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job