Are you a motivated and driven graduate looking to start a fantastic career with a market-leading business?
This is an exciting opportunity to kick-start your career with a successful group of businesses that are passionate about developing graduate talent. They are currently looking for high-quality graduates to join their Nottingham location.
Who will you be working for?
The business you will be working for is part of a leading group of distribution businesses that have an annual turnover exceeding £600 million. They already employ over 1,500 people across hundreds of UK locations and are highly respected within their industry.
What will you be doing?
As a Graduate Business Management Trainee, you will make an impact by:
- Learning about all areas of the business
- Receiving bespoke mentoring and training from a successful manager
- Building strong relationships with new B2B clients
- Managing current accounts and maximising their profitability
- Progressing to a key role within the business
As you progress with the business, you will gain autonomy and have a much higher earning potential. Many of their managers initially started their career as trainees and now run their own business within the group - earning salaries of £50,000+ and generous bonuses.
How will you be rewarded?
As a Graduate Business Management Trainee you will:
- Receive a basic starting salary of £21,000 - £24,000 (negotiable depending on experience)
- Receive regular salary increases as you progress
- Earn a lucrative uncapped bonus annually
- Have products and skills training in various business fields, including top industry sales training
- Be given the opportunity to progress to Business Development Manager level where you will have a company car
You should possess the following:
- A degree in any subject (business-related degrees are favourable)
- Excellent communication skills
- A passion for business
- Ambition, drive and self-motivation
Think you have what it takes? Don't miss out, apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job