Graduate Business Management Trainee - Major UK Group
Graduate Business Management Trainee - up to £22,000 salary - lucrative uncapped bonus - excellent training - fast progression opportunities
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a major distributor who are part of a leading group with an annual turnover exceeding £600 million and employing over 1.500 people nationwide.
Their large and successful location in Chesham, Buckinghamshire (South West of Hemel Hempstead) is looking for a commercially-minded Graduate Business Management Trainee to join their team. Working within a fast-paced environment you will embark on a professional development and graduate training programme offering the opportunity to progress to a key role in the future.
What you can expect:
This role is an excellent opportunity for stand-out graduates to build a successful sales and business management career with a market-leading company.
As a Graduate Business Management Trainee, you will:
- Receive a starting salary up to £22,000 with regular salary reviews
- Be rewarded with your cut of the company's profits in the form of an uncapped bonus
- Progress to Area Sales Manager and Business Manager roles in the future
- Learn about B2B distribution, logistics, business processes, account management, procurement and sales
- Receive on-going training and professional development
How fast and how far you progress is completely in your hands:
Your development is limited only by your own ambition. You will be given the tools to be successful and the freedom to make an impact and progress in this highly sociable and fast-paced industry. You will gain valuable insight into various areas of the business, receive products and skills training, receive industry sales training and one-on-one mentoring with a senior manager. The manager of the Chesham operation is a previous Graduate Trainee and is keen to share his success and professional development with others. He has ambitious plans for the business and is keen to find a driven individual who can work alongside him.
All of this should prepare you for a senior Business Manager position - becoming your own boss and being responsible for running your own operation within the multi-million-pound turnover group.
We're looking for a driven and ambitious graduate with:
- A degree in any subject
- Passion for building a career in sales and business management
- Excellent communication skills
- Ambition, drive and self-motivation
- Ability to demonstrate leadership and relationship building skills
Think you've got what it takes? Apply today to find out more!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'