Are you looking to kick-start your career in a commercial environment where you can make money and progress quickly?
This is an exceptional opportunity for ambitious and driven graduates to join a market-leading business in Grays.
About the Company
You'll be working for a successful distribution business who operate in an impressive £9.8 billion industry. They're looking for high-calibre graduate talent who will undertake a tailored training programme before progressing to key roles within the business.
Their business is built on long-lasting relationships. The pride themselves on working closely with suppliers, providing excellent service to their clients and helping their employees to build successful careers. With a £1.2 billion turnover and over 4,000 employees across the UK, this is a fantastic company for you to build a long-term career.
About the Role
As a Graduate Business Management Trainee, you will:
- Complete a rotational training programme where you will learn about all areas of the business
- Receive internal and external skills, sales and product training
- Progress to a Business Development Manager role
- Build relationships with and provide excellent service to B2B customers
- Manage key customer accounts and increase profits
You on-going training will equip you with all the skills you need to progress to management. How quickly you progress is completely down to you.
As a Graduate Business Management Trainee, you should be:
- A graduate with a Business degree or similar
- An excellent communicator ideally from a customer service and/or sales background
- A quick learner
- Energetic and motivated
The company is keen to reward the hard work and success of their employees. As a Graduate Business Management Trainee, you will receive:
- An initial salary of between £20,000 - £25,000 (depending on experience)
- A generous, performance-related annual bonus
- Regular salary reviews
- Further progression opportunities
Think you have what it takes?
Apply today to find out more about this exciting opportunity.