Are you a driven and money-motivated graduate who thrives on building client relationships and hitting targets?
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a market-leading group of businesses where you can forge a successful and rewarding career.
Who will you be working for?
You'll be working for a successful group of distribution companies who have a proven track-record of developing graduate talent to management level. They have an impressive annual turnover exceeding 1.2 billion and already employ over 4,000 people across the UK.
Building long-lasting relationships is the core of their business - that is relationships with their customers, suppliers and employees. It is these relationships and the high-quality service they provide that allows them to continue to grow and build upon their success.
The business offers fantastic opportunities for high calibre, entrepreneurial graduates who want to work in a rewarding commercial environment. Many of their managers initially started their career as graduate trainees and now run their own business within the group - earning impressive salaries and generous bonuses. Your development is limited only by your own ambition.
What will you be doing?
As a Graduate Business Management Trainee, you will:
- Receive products, skills and leading industry sales training
- Gain a valuable insight into various areas of the business
- Receive one-on-one mentoring with a senior manager
- Develop relationships with both existing and new customers and suppliers
- Progress to a key role within the company
What's in it for you?
As a Graduate Business Management Trainee, you will receive:
- Starting salary of £20,000 to £24,000 (depending on experience)
- Regular salary reviews as you progress
- Your cut of the company's profits in the form of an annual lump sum bonus - uncapped potential
- High-spec company car (after initial training period)
- Opportunity to develop the skills required for management
For this role, you should have:
- A business-related degree (or similar)
- A passion for business and sales
- Excellent communication skills
- A full, clean UK driving licence
Think you've got what it takes? Don't miss out - apply today!