Graduate Business Management Trainee - B2B Sales - Blackpool
Are you a driven and money-motivated graduate who thrives on building client relationships and hitting targets? This is an exceptional opportunity to join a market-leading group of businesses where you can forge a successful and rewarding career.
Who will you be working for?
You'll be working for a successful group of electrical distribution companies who offer fantastic opportunities for high calibre, entrepreneurial graduates who want to work in a rewarding commercial environment. They have an impressive annual turnover exceeding 1.2 billion and already employ over 4,000 people across the UK.
Building long-lasting relationships is the core of their business - that is relationships with their customers, suppliers and employees. It is these relationships and the high-quality service they provide that allows them to continue to grow and build upon their success.
What will you be doing?
As a Graduate Business Management Trainee, you will:
- Receive products, skills and leading industry sales training
- Gain a valuable insight into various areas of the business
- Receive one-on-one mentoring with a senior manager
- Develop relationships with both existing and new customers and suppliers
- Progress to a key Area Sales Manager/Business Development Manager role and beyond
What's in it for you?
As a Graduate Business Management Trainee, you will receive:
- Starting salary of £20,000 to £24,000 (depending on experience)
- Regular salary reviews as you progress
- Your cut of the company's profits in the form of an annual lump sum bonus - uncapped potential
- High-spec company car (after initial training period)
- Opportunity to develop the skills required for management
For this role, you should have:
- A business-related degree (or similar)
- A passion for business and sales
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivation, resilience and drive
- A full UK driving licence
Think you've got what it takes? Don't miss out - apply today!
Bridgewater Graduates specialise in recruiting for sales, management and a variety of other commercial graduate roles including: Graduate Sales Executive, Graduate Sales Manager, Graduate Sales Trainee, Graduate Field Sales Trainee, Graduate Area Sales Manager, Graduate Business Management Trainee, Graduate Management Trainee, Graduate Sales & Business Trainee, Graduate Commercial Trainee, Graduate Business Development Manager, Graduate Business Development Executive, Graduate Trainee Business Manager, Graduate Sales & Marketing Executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'