The Role: Graduate Business Management Programme
You will enjoy a training structure of the highest quality on the Graduate Business Management Programme. If you commit fully to the programme, success and progression are all but guaranteed.
Charged with retaining and generating business growth you will develop a close relationship with your customer base, adopting a focused consultative selling approach and identifying opportunities as they arise. You will communicate with authority, confidence and understanding to a wide range of existing and potential clients. In collaborating with members of your team, you will steadily build business acumen. By promoting the company’s services, you will increase the ratio of converted leads. You will receive the necessary tools to excel in a varied, challenging and rewarding role, all you need to do is use them!
Don’t hesitate, kick-start your career with the Graduate Business Management Programme now!
- Create new and manage existing customer relationships
- Understand customer needs and ensure that the company meets them
- Develop a sound knowledge of the business
- Participate in and manage ad-hoc activities as required
- Represent the company with utmost professionalism
The Package – what you get:
- A highly competitive starting salary of £19,000
- Complete, bespoke training
- Great scope for progression following this training
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
- An outgoing atmosphere with regular socials
What we’re looking for:
- Educated to degree level
- A driven personality
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'