Graduate Business Development
£26k (entry level) £45k OTE Year 1
Experienced hires salary flexible
Lead by a strong management team, and with a sales engine built upon world class training and development of its staff, my client is looking for raw and experienced talent to become part of its elite, money motivated Business Intelligence sales team.
The culture on the floor is buzzing, ambitious and positive, and this is a one off in terms of the exceptional coaching and development culture delivered from some of the best sales leaders in the world of business information.
What you will do as a Graduate Business Development
- Building up long term relationships and developing account plans for client targets
- Presenting online product demonstrations
- Lead sourcing/generating new business leads
- Achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Ensuring KPI's are met
What you as a Graduate Business Development will bring to the table
- Positive, winning attitude (highly driven and self-motivated)
- Curiosity (desire to keep asking the right questions)
- Entrepreneurial (can make something out of nothing)
- Outgoing personality
- Keep it simple (be able to translate complex solutions into simple ones)
- Degree level or equivalent level of education
Must-Have Skills (for those with experience):
- Ability and desire to 'call high’ and sell to C level
- Successful track record in outgoing sales
To be the next Graduate Business Development for this amazing company please send your CV across ASAP
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'