Graduate Business Development Representative
- Exciting graduate sales opportunity with security specialists
- £28k basic salary, £38k OTE
- Progress to account executive within 12-18 months
The Role of a Graduate Business Development Representative: Based out of their central London office 3 times a week, you will work from home for the remaining two days. Working as a Business Development Representative, your role will be to prospect a variety of clients across multiple industries, discussing with them the challenges facing them regarding cyber security. With opportunity to be promoted to an account executive within 12-18 months of starting the role, they are keen for ambitious graduates ready to throw themselves into a career.
The Company: Established in the mid 2000's, this company is a specialist in email and data security software. Private equity backed and a supplier to some of the world's biggest brands, they use machine learning and artificial intelligence to provide leading security solutions.
As a Graduate Business Development Representative, who are you?
- You are a recent graduate, having completed your studies in the last 0-2 years
- You are ambitious to progress within a sales career
- You are personable, with the ability to build rapport with a range of clients
- You have confidence, capable of speaking to C-Level contacts
- You live within commutable distance of central London
The package for this Graduate Business Development Representative role:
- £28,000 base salary
- £38,000 OTE
- 25 days annual leave
- Free breakfasts
- Bupa healthcare
- Pension scheme
- Sales Executive
- Business development
- Trainee Sales
- Graduate Sales
- Graduate Sales Executive
- Business development executive
- Sales development representative
- Graduate Sales development representative
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'