Salary: £25-£30k basic + uncapped OTE!
The UK’s leading independent cloud communications services company, our client’s simple mission is to improve the way business interact with their team and with its customers. With more than 15 years’ of unified communications experience, they work with the world’s leading communications vendors, delivering maximum business value with the highest levels of reliability and security.
They’re now looking for driven and ambitious graduates, who have some previous sales experience, to join their team and further enhance their presence within the industry!
Business Development Representative Package:
- A competitive basic salary of £25-£30,000 (DOE)
- Uncapped OTE/Commission!
- Excellent progression, learning and development potential
- Mobile and laptop
- Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive environment
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
- Private healthcare
- Pension contributions
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of the company, its offering and the market it operates within in order to have valuable conversations with clients
- Develop and execute a successful sales strategy with a focus on achieving pipeline generation and sales targets
- Identify, establish and develop relationships with potential customers, initiating business relationships and introducing them to the company offering and how they can benefit from it
- Work closely with other members of the team and strategic partners for support and development of business opportunities
- Manage and maintain strong relationships with existing clients, seeking any cross or up-sell opportunities
- Educated to degree level
- 2+ years’ experience in a sales role
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable in a target driven environment
- IT literate
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'