Our client is the global originator of the tenant experience platform, the undisputed leader in their niche. They’re now looking for an ambitious graduate to help enhance their revenue, as they continue to grow.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing relationships with customers in the UK, liaising closely with a variety of professionals and bodies. You’ll take responsibility for business development, networking and other business areas.
Graduate Business Development Representative Package:
- A competitive basic salary of £25,000
- Y1 OTE of £35k
- Mobile & Laptop
- Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive atmosphere (once safe)
- Additional incentive and bonus schemes
- Incentive company holidays (once safe)
- Excellent professional and personal development on offer
Graduate Business Development Representative Role:
- Obtain a thorough knowledge of the company, its platform, marketplace and customer base in order to best target prospective accounts
- Ensure the company maintains a healthy pipeline of meetings with prospects – reaching out to potential customers over the phone, via email and through social selling
- Regularly speak with a variety of stakeholders within asset management, property management and others, as well as your target accounts
- Initially setting meetings for more senior members of the team, you will begin to attend these meetings and network at industry events as your confidence and success in the role grows
Graduate Business Development Representative Requirements:
- Educated to degree level
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Great commercial awareness
- A confident relationship builder
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'