Start Date: ASAP - Must be immediatly available to interview
Location: Central Manchester
Salary: £18k - £22k Basic (First year OTE £35k)
Sector: Tech Start Up
Looking for a graduate sales career within a fast moving, disruptive tech startup?
My client have recently received huge amounts of investment and are now looking to spend the money on the sales team to grow the client base.
It's a very fast-paced, competitive and hard working environment that is the perfect place to work if you are looking for huge amounts of money, company influence, fun and a long term career.
Your weekly duties will include:
- Prospecting new clients to generate new business.
- Meeting clients or running demos and acting as a subject matter expert in identifying, pitching, consulting & closing new and existing business.
- Researching possible clients and understanding their business requirements.
- Involved in the business at all levels.
As a Graduate Business Development Representative you will primarily focus on booking meetings for senior members but very quickly progress and get involved at every level! After 6/12 months you will progress to a more lucrative role.
The progression is as follows >
> Account Executive / Business Development Executive
> Account Manager / Business Development Manager
> Business Development Director / Key Account Manager
> Sales Director / Account Director
What you get:
- Competitive basic salary of £18,000 - £22,000 Basic (Negotiable)
- Realistic first year OTE of £35k
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- Holidays & Incentives
- Structured Training plan
What you need:
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent communication/interpersonal/Articulation skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Competitive & Ambitious
- Sporty and confident personality
Apply here or get in contact with Nick Gandhi on the 'This Is Prime' website or contact him directly on LinkedIn.
- Account Manager
- Business Development
- Key Account
- Prospecting New Clients
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'