Job Title: Graduate Business Development Representative
Salary: £26k (£40k OTE)
Our client is recognised for being the only enterprise cross-channel marketing solutions provider dedicated to the marketer. Using a combination of data, software and trusted industry expertise they help their customers build meaningful customer relationships. Following a new round of financial backing from venture capitalists they’re looking for Graduate Business Development Representatives to help keep up with their accelerated pace of growth.
Some of your responsibilities as a Graduate Business Development Representative will be
- Using your keen research skill set to identify, qualify and build a network of business prospects;
- Diary management, booking appointments with prospects on behalf of senior executives;
- Managing existing client relationships - directing inquiries, complaints and requests promptly and to agreed service levels'
- Starting with Pareto graduates, training and working together; taking charge of your own progression and training opportunities;
- Shadowing senior team members while out in the field, either on meetings or in the office.
- Building up the business’ brand and establishing them in the marketplace
This is a brand new graduate role with a real opportunity for a conscientious, driven and well-spoken graduate to make a mark on this dynamic organisation. Some examples of the commercial training you’ll get Professional Selling Skills, High Impact Presentations Skills, Effective Negotiation and Key Account Management. You’ll be starting with other new graduates in addition to having the guidance of senior sales personnel helping along your career - there's also plenty of fun incentive programs and socials making this a great role for outgoing individuals.
What you get:
- Basic salary of £26k
- Potential £40k OTE
- Other bonus and incentive schemes
- Mobile phone and laptop
- Company Holidays, social events/nights out
What you need:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ambition and a drive to succeed
- A university degree
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job