Salary: £27k (£35.5k OTE)
This tech start-up is redefining the way organisations use location data: they’re energetic innovators who are looking for like-minded graduates to join them as Graduate Business Development Representatives. The ideal candidates will share the clients ‘growth mind set’ and be ready to make their mark by establishing a network of qualified prospects to convert into new business.
In this role you’ll be:
- Building a pipeline of qualified leads through telephone, email and skilful use of social media
- Managing the diary of senior account executives; booking appointments, scheduling product demonstrations – whilst shadowing them as your mentors
- Developing a broad understanding of the marketplace, industry and keeping abreast of new trends and developments.
This is a unique opportunity for a university graduate looking to get into one of the fastest growing areas of tech and benefit from a truly innovative organisational culture. You’ll gain a highly practical base of insider industry knowledge and skills providing you with a fantastic foundation for future career success. They’re very eager to advance graduates demonstrating great work ethic and ambition into more senior, client-facing roles.
As a Graduate Business Development Representative you’ll get:
- Basic salary of £27k
- Potential OTE of £35.5k
- Gym membership
- Employee share options
- Nights out, office socials
You’ll be a university graduate with:
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Competitive spirit and self-motivation
- Resilience and follow-through
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job