Salary: £22,000 (£32,000+ OTE)
Operating globally with hundreds of staff and thousands of customers, our multi-award winning client delivers a trailblazing cloud computing platform to streamline email and information management. They’re looking for Graduate Business Development Representatives to maintain the rapid pace of their growth!
Benefits/What you get:
- A competitive basic salary of £22,000
- Y1 OTE of £32,000+!
- A strong social scene in an outgoing environment, including office ping pong, a beer fridge and a black tie Christmas Party
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
- Excellent scope for progression
- A modern office space in a highly sought after London location
The ideal candidate will be articulate, ambitious and confident around people of any professional level. You will need to have a strong collaborative, consultative approach when working with internal marketing, channel and sales’ teams. Contacting potential clients over the phone, you will often be capitalising on warm leads, as well as contacting identified clients that may benefit from the company’s services. Regularly attending partner events, you will network with end customers, outlining our client’s proposition in order to capture revenue.
A superb benefits package awaits the successful candidate! As well as the amazing earning potential on offer, our client promises great scope for progression and an outgoing social scene. Their modern office in a highly sought after London location includes ping pong and a beer fridge!
- Collaborate with internal departments, including sales, channel and marketing teams, in order to best meet customer requirements
- Strategically identify and contact new clients over the phone in order to drive revenue
- Follow up on warm leads generated from marketing
- Progress into a more external orientated role, delivering pitches and influencing clients face to face
- Network with customers at events to promote our client’s proposition
- Educated to degree level
- A target driven individual with a positive outlook
- Organised, with excellent interpersonal/communication skills
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job