Salary: £25,000 (£42K OTE)
A business outsourcing and professional services company, our client is international and instantly recognisable. They’re looking for a Graduate Account Manager to help develop the company’s already presence even further!
Benefits/What you get:
- A very competitive basic salary of £25,000
- Y1 OTE of £42K!
- An Ipad!
- Mobile And laptop
- Company holidays
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
- An outgoing office atmosphere with plenty of socials
- Subsidised gym membership
- Childcare vouchers
- Healthcare/Pension package
- Excellent scope for progression
Working alongside the Managing and Sales Directors, the successful candidate’s training will be spent in the company of the best. Firstly, you will obtain expert knowledge on the company and their services. Nurturing business relationships with a spread of accounts, you will be part of a team of graduates that looks to manage the entire sales cycle from start to finish. Meeting regularly to up sell to customers, the Graduate Business Development Representative will also attend meetings, managing projects autonomously.
A comprehensive benefits package is in store for the successful candidate! An IPad, mobile, laptop, subsidised gym membership, the list is almost endless! With excellent scope for progression on top – this is an opportunity you do not want to miss!
- Acquire a sound knowledge of the company’s products and services in order to best meet customer needs
- Learn from working alongside the Managing and Sales Directors
- Upsell and expand on opportunities in existing accounts, using your interpersonal skills to influence key decision makers
- Attend meetings, managing projects across the sales cycle from start to finish
- Educated to degree level
- Organised, with fantastic communication skills
- Ambitious and driven
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job