Graduate Business Development Representative Norwegian speaker
Job Title: Graduate Business Development Representative (Norwegian speakers)
Salary: £21,000 (£27-33K Y1 OTE)
Our client are looking for ambitious Norwegian speaking graduates to join their dedicated team of specialists. The company offers unique eProcurement solutions and are looking for driven Graduate Business Development Representatives to help expand their presence further!
Due to the changing needs of the business, the client hopes to bring on board a Norwegian speaking candidate (fluent to business proficiency) to be based in their Aberdeen operation.
Benefits/What you get:
- A competitive basic salary of £21,000
- Y1 OTE of up to £33K
- Full bespoke training
- Excellent scope for progression
- A welcoming culture with regular socials
- Company meals
- Attractive modern offices in a highly sought after location
The Graduate Business Development Executive will obtain a thorough knowledge of the company and marketplace it operates within. You’ll strategically generate new leads and prospect potential clients, developing rapport with clients in order to establish their interest. The successful candidate will reach out to prospective customers over the phone and via live chat. The Graduate Business Development Executive will play an integral role in the sales team, closing new business as they progress.
The company offers an enviable graduate package! A social, inclusive environment and excellent career and earning potential are made available to the successful candidate.
- Obtain a comprehensive understanding of the company, its marketplace and competitors
- Strategically identify, research and generate new leads
- Reach out to prospects over the phone and via live chats
- Close new business in order to meet and exceed KPIs
- Educated to degree level
- Fluent to business proficiency in Norwegian
- Possess exceptional communication skills
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job