Graduate Business Development Representative - Marketing Technology - London - £22,000 - £25,000 + Commission
My client is an international market leader in marketing intelligence. Their state of the art technology powers the world’s leading brands, marketing agencies and publishers, including the likes of Ticketmaster, Go Daddy and DWA. Since they were founded in 2012 in New York, they have grown rapidly across the globe, with further offices in London, Tel Aviv, Singapore, Barcelona, Tokyo, Hamburg, Cape Town and many other fantastic locations. They are looking for a graduate to join their team as a Business Development Representative. In this role you will be the first point of call for new businesses, as well as the key the member of the team in building the sales pipeline. As a graduate, you will be given industry leading training, and given a clear view of progression. This is an excellent opportunity to kick start your graduate career, as well as be straight into a role where the earning opportunities have no limits and completely in your hands.
As a Graduate Business Development Representative, you’ll become an expert in my clients amazing marketing platform. Be a part of an organically growing business, further developing your skillsets, working with some amazing clients.
- Partake in outstanding training and develop new skill sets
- Speak daily with new clients to expand their exciting client list
- Earn excellent rewards for meeting your new business targets
- Excellent opportunity to progress within the company, with a clear progression plan in place to move into a consultative role
- Be apart of a tight knit team with excellent culture
- University Degree with a minimum of 2:1 achieved
- Experience in cold calling would be a bonus
- An understanding of SaaS platforms would be a bonus
- Target Driven and Ambitious
- Great communication skills
- Hard working and ambition to grow your skill sets
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- Business Development
- Graduate Level
- marketing tech
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job