Graduate Business Development Representative
Basic salary: £25k basic, £27.5k after first 6 months, £30k after year 1 + uncapped OTE
Our client based in Cirencester, Gloucestershire has experienced rapid growth and are looking for talented graduates to join the business as Graduate Business Development Representatives. The new recruits will be joining a team of young, fresh and dynamic individuals, many of which are Celsius graduates too. The company is looking to triple in size over the course of the next two years so you will be the first of many new recruits to come.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a company that have grown by 20-25% year on year, and that have won many impressive deals from some huge companies. This company are dedicated to recruiting young people and creating a culture of young professionals at graduate level.
The Graduate Business Development Representative will have the advantage of working for a company that really rewards you for your performance. The company will work closely with you to develop your career with a series of internal and external training programmes. The company have also just undergone a huge project, working with TFL to improve the structure and delivery of their staff training through the software programmes they produce.
The role will involve:
• Calling new and existing customers
• Using industry best tools to help identify and analyse possible opportunities in the market and turn into qualified sales opportunities
• Booking qualified sales meetings
• Contacting and developing existing accounts
• Develop customer facing activities to continuously grow our business
The offices based in Cirencester are open planned, recently refurbished with white desks and is a really fun environment to work in.
Graduate Business Development Representative Requirements:
• Good communication skills
• 2:1 degree
• Someone who is consultative and understanding
• Someone who can understand and pick up business terms quickly
• Money motivated
• Someone with a spark in their eye
• Target driven people
• Sharp, smart and intelligent
• Fun team activities, football, badminton, drinks & bacon butty deliveries!
The Celsius team are waiting to take your call. We can offer you career consultancy as well as hints and tips on how to land your dream role. Alternatively, send us an email.
- Business Development
- Outbound Calls
- Success Driven
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job