Graduate Business Development Representative - Award Winning Start Up
Graduate Business Development Representative - Niche Technology Market - Award-Winning Firm
July & September Start Dates - Top Tier Graduate Package & Opportunity - Strong Progression Path
A hugely exciting opportunity to join a young and rapidly growing start up business who operate a data platform like no other. In a world of smart sensors and instant information, every second counts. Waiting for data to reach the cloud, be processed and come back again is unthinkable. The company is building technology that unlocks the power in every device. Working with such impressive technology means there is huge opportunity to excel and start a prosperous business development role.
Graduate Business Development Representative - The Role
As a Business Development Representative (BDR) you will responsible for driving new business opportunities.
You will help the world's leading publishers understand how their technology can help them unlock the value of their user data and ultimately drive revenue. BDRs need to demonstrate the ability to understand and learn new technology, and confidently be able to build relationships with customers and prospects.
You will not only be responsible for bringing in new business opportunities but also supporting the Sales Directors in seeing through opportunities to close.
Graduate Business Development Representative - Day-to-Day:
- Running and owning your own territory to build and create new business opportunities.
- Developing and executing against a Business Development plan to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual targets
- Building relationships with a variety of audiences, including executive level decision-makers.
- sales cycle
- Working closely with internal teams, including Engineering, marketing, and Customer Success
- Attending industry meetings, conferences and networking events
Graduate Business Development Representative - Requirements:
- Ability to learn and understand new technologies in a constantly evolving environment
- Driven mentality to consistently achieve set goals and objectives
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to present confidently
- A natural ability to learn and take in information to support with learning and development
- To be a self-starter and be prepared for some travel
- Degree from University - minimum 2:2
Graduate Business Development Representative - Benefits:
- Competitive pay and excellent OTE potential
- Clear levelling and progression frameworks to aid development and growth, with regular pay reviews throughout
- Time to rest and relax with unlimited holiday
- Options grant so you have shared ownership
- Work closely with extremely talented people across the whole organisation to help with personal and professional development
- Be part of a culture that is constantly striving to achieve the highest level of success and build an exceptional company
- Pension scheme
- Weekly team lunches and quarterly all-day socials
REDTUSK Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Graduate Sales Executive, Graduate Sales Consultant, Graduate Sales, Sales, Sales Executive, Sales Consultant, Technology Sales, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Tech Sales, Field Sales, IT Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Account Management, Graduate Account Manager, Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Sales Executive, Graduate Sales Consultant, Graduate, Tech Sales, Graduate Software Sales, Graduate Sales Executive, Graduate Sales Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Sales, Graduate Sales Executive, Graduate Manchester, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Sales Consultant, Comission, Graduate Field Sales, Graduate Business Development, Business Development, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Business Development Manager, Graduate Business Development Manager, Business Development Executive, Graduate Sales Executive, Graduate Sales Consultant, Graduate Business Development Executive, Graduate Business Development Consultant, Graduate Sales Executive, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Telesales, Graduate Telesales, Graduate Recruitment, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Sales Executive, Graduate Sales Consultant, Graduate Sales, Graduate, Sales, Recruitment, Graduate Sales Executive, Graduate Sales Consultant, Business Development, Recruitment, Graduate, Sales
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'