Location: Manchester and surrounds
Salary: £26,000 (£36k OTE)
An established leader in their field for over forty years, our client is still driven by the same ownership and values, reflected by the uncompromised customer care they deliver today. Supplying a global customer base, from tourist attractions to the high street market, they’re entering an exciting new period of growth.
They’re looking for ambitious graduates to help enhance the company’s presence as they take responsibility for particular regions. As such, the candidates they require are looking for
Graduate Business Development Manager Package:
- A competitive basic salary of £26,000
- Y1 OTE of £36k
- Company car & an allowance
- Company meals
- Subsidised gym membership
- Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive atmosphere
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
Graduate Business Development Manager Role:
- Obtain a thorough knowledge of the company and the marketplace it operates within
- Visit clients on site across the North West and Manchester’s close environs
- Speak with customers over the phone, in person and articulate the company’s offering in delivering presentations face to face
- Develop relationships and rapport with customers and the key decision makers of multi-chain organisations and distribution centres
- Exercise commercial creativity in order to place an individual stamp on relationships – marking our client out as per their reputation for customer service
- Grow your portfolio further and capitalise on existing customer relationships in order to generate revenue
Graduate Business Development Manager:
- Educated to degree level
- Full UK driving licence required
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
- Commercial acumen
- Willingness to travel
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'