Salary: £25k p.a. (up to £35k OTE)
Our client is a specialist consultancy in the field of commercial insurance governance, with fifteen years expertise in their niche. They aim to drive an increase in standards across the commercial insurance industry and have worked with a spread of FTSE 250 clients. They’re looking to further enhance their presence by bringing on board a Graduate Business Development Manager to reach new prospective business on their behalf.
- £25,000 basic salary
- Up to £35k OTE
- Bonus and incentives scheme
- Mobile phone and laptop
- Central London office location
- Pension contributions
- Nights out, social events
- Support the sales team in meeting the company’s growth targets , developing new sectors
- Research to identify the appropriate companies and contacts at target market sectors
- Email and telephoning potential contacts from a pre-defined list of decision makers
- Arranging and attending meetings
- Assisting in preparing proposals, project plans and client communications
- Liaising internally with the company’s CEO and Technical team on projects as necessary
- Administration of Client Relationship Management (CRM) system
This role is an ideal opportunity for a graduate with a great academic record to gain professional exposure with a niche company in a lucrative and rapidly developing field. In addition to plenty of on-the-job and internal training, you’ll also receive accredited and industry recognised training delivered by Pareto Law.
- Fantastic academic record and a graduate of a rigorous academic subject
- Adept at communicating complex issues in a clear and structured manner
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to pick up new information and ideas
- Ambitious and driven to succeed
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'