This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
Founded over 70 years ago, our client provides paper and board packaging solutions on an international scale, to many prestigious clients including Kellogg’s and Cadburys. They have split the north and south divisions into smaller regions to account for the company’s growth – become a part of this exciting development!
They’re looking for a Graduate Business Development Manager to generate new business opportunities and manage existing relationships across Scotland. You will capitalise on marketing intelligence and book meetings with potential clients to explore how the organisation may be of service. Build business rapport with clients and manage any business you win!
You will enjoy lucrative bonus/incentive schemes alongside your attractive salary. You will also enjoy structured training that will see you initially attend meetings with a mentor, before running them independently. The package of training, progression and benefits the company can offer ambitious graduates is unique.
- Generate new business opportunities and manage existing accounts
- Book meetings with potential customers by following up on marketing leads
- Attend with and shadow your mentor at business meetings
- Once comfortable, run meetings independently and become more autonomous in the role
What you get:
- A competitive starting salary of £22,000
- Superb Y1 OTE of £35K
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
- Bespoke training and progression opportunities that are hard to find elsewhere
- 25 days holiday excluding bank holidays
- Educated to degree level
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job